Project Manager - Investment Systems - Contract - 65k
HKD50000 - 65000 / month
Central and Western District
11 March 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a leading insurance business with a very strong reputation and brand in wider global markets.
As a Project Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Application delivery
- Delivering IT application projects
- Ensuring applications being implemented according to IT governance standards
- Driving vendors and internal parties to achieve desired results
- Preparing IT costing and budgets
- Resolving application issues
- Monitoring application service level
- Preparing and reviewing IT documentation such as functional specification, technical specification, test plan, operation manual, user guide, etc.
- Driving analysis and providing technical solution based on business requirement.
- Providing knowledge transfer to other team members as well as users.
- Performing other responsibilities and duties assigned by supervisor as required.
- Communicating with internal stakeholders as well as external parties, including vendors, service providers etc.
- Effective communication in written and spoken English is a must. Spoken Cantonese and Putonghua is a plus.
- University graduate in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years related experience.
- PRINCE2, ITIL, CISA, or equivalent.
- Analytic skill and knowledge in Bloomberg Data License is a must.
- In-depth business and application knowledge in investment.
- Basic knowledge in IFRS 9/17 accounting requirements.
- Knowledge in Moody's Impairment Studio is a plus.
- Experience in Bloomberg AIM / Trading Solutions is a plus.
- Technical knowledge in .Net and Visual Basic is a plus.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Positive working attitude, willing to learn and work independently.
- Well versed in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Understanding agile methodologies is a plus.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300