Project Manager- MNC FI 50-75K 6mths rolling contract
$40000 - 70000 / month
Central and Western District
26 January 2018
A multi-national financial institution is urgently looking for a client on-boarding process improvement project manager, initially on a 6 months contract.
As a business analyst you will engage in the following:
- Implement a process improvement initiative in the area of client on-boarding
- Facilitate the definition of user requirement with business
- Contribute to the day to day efficiency of operations department by giving solutions to day to day problems as far as systems and procedures are confirmed, drawing up current procedures and operational control documents applicable
- Contribute to the system implementation by analyzing and specifying requirements for new systems, proposing plan for a consistent use of systems between sites, users to get processes adapted
- Ensure that project deliverables are aligned with other IT projects, assist user test case, manage testing, and update project status.
To qualify as a business analyst for this role, you MUST have:
- At least 8 years' experience as a project manager in a bank
- Experience with process improvement
- Good knowledge of client on-boarding
- Fluency in English essential
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.