Project Manager one year contract (salary 50k-100k)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 27 February 2017
Reputable Bank with strong global presence looking for a Project Manager.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Drive the successful delivery of multiple complex IT and change projects.
- Ensure the benefits articulated in the business case are realized within outlined timescales.
- Establish and manage effective and trusted relationships with internal and external project stakeholders.
- Effectively engage and manage vendors.
- Play a key role in ensuring robust and effective change management processes.
- Create and manage optimized project plans.
- Execute appropriate project governance and controls including reporting.
In order to be qualified for this role you will have the following:
- Experience of managing sizable projects cross country and cross functional business engagements.
- Have a proven track record of achieving change and realizing benefits within a complex organization.
- Strong experience in initiating and managing multiple projects.
- Come from a banking background.
- Fluent verbal communication as well as written English.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted
41 Connaught Road,