Project Manager one year contract (salary 60k-80k)
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 23 June 2017
Reputable Bank with strong global presence looking for a Regulatory Compliance Project Manager.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Monitor and Manage complex multi-function/multi-stakeholder international projects across the firm to ensure all projects have gone through proper due diligence process from a data protection compliance perspective and country specific regulatory assessment (HKMA, MAS, Japan FSA)
- Rectify projects with regional and country compliance.
- Host meetings with Project Leads across the firm to discuss compliance work and provide guidance.
- Act as main point of contact on compliance matters for executive directors.
- Use comprehensive understanding of Regulatory reporting requirements to develop, update and enhance assessments and processes.
- Execute appropriate project governance and controls including reporting.
In order to be qualified for this role you will have the following:
- Experience of managing sizable projects cross country and cross functional business engagements.
- The ability to provide SME advice in the areas of Regulatory Compliance, Regulatory Reporting, Due Diligence, KYC and AML.
- Come from a banking background.
- Fluent verbal communication as well as written English.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,