Project manager one year contract (salary 60k-80k)
$60000 - 80000 / month
Central and Western District
7 November 2018
Great opportunity for strong business growth with a reputable bank in Hong Kong, urgently looking a Project manager for various digital initiatives.
As a insurance Project Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Ensure effective engagement and ensure effective governance is in place
- Liaise with stakeholders to discuss detailed requirements and Target Operating Model for the business after implementation
- Develop a project plan both high level and very detailed
- Manage and mitigate any risk
- A communication plan is agreed and implemented covering the necessary reporting requirements to facilitate monitoring of progress by the working groups
- Ensure efficient management of project to ensure on track
- Escalate to appropriate people in a timely manner
In order to qualify for the role of insurance Project Manager, you will have the following:
- Experience in insuance is a must.
- Experience working in Digital transformation project.
- PMP qualified preferred but not mandatory.
- Ability to understand complexities of a large scale financial institution.
- Excellent communication skill sets
- Excellent end to end project management experience.
Hong Kong21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300