Project Manager-Payments $40-70K 12months rolling contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 21 September 2017
A financial institution is urgently looking for a CDD Project manager to lead a project team, initially on a 12 months contract.
As a CDD Project Manager, you:
- Lead permanent colleagues in Customer Due Diligence (CDD) projects such as making liaison with Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) and Operational Team on Global Standards CDD existing-to-bank and new-to-bank customer requirement.
- Take up task-based jobs including but not limited to CDD Management Information (MI), Risk Acceptance, Anti-money Laundering (AML), Sanction and Regulatory Compliance Assessment.
- Attend global calls to interpret policies requirement and lay down the implementation plan for permanent colleagues to execute.
- Seasoned experience in Customer Due Diligence (CDD) project launched in Corporate and SME banking field.
- Acquainted with Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing (Financial Institutions) Ordinance (AMLO) and HSBC Global Standards policy & guidance.
- 10-year Corporate and SME banking experience is required, Payment and Cash Management experience is definitely an advantage.
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese (with mother tongue in Cantonese and fluency in Putonghua).
- University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualification
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,