Project Manager - Product Management, Insurance 90k - 110k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 07 June 2017
Our client, a Reputable Bank with strong global presence looking for a Project Manager - Product Management with experience in Insurance product release experience in an agile environment.
As a Project Manager - Product Management you will be responsible for the following:
- Design product roadmap and recommend value propositions to the management team
- Define user requirements, draft Business Requirement Definitions (BRDs) and review Functional Specifications.
- Design and implement the launch of new and revamped products.
- Play a key role in communication and management between business and IT
- Play a key role in ensuring robust and effective change management processes.
- Conduct customer focus group and qualitative research.
- Conduct the following on-going researches: market, competitors, customers' / patients' / doctors' satisfaction level and produce management reports.
- Ensure the products submitted by the business meets the company's guidelines and process and advise and recommend product and campaign
- Create and manage optimized project plans.
In order to qualify for the role of Project Manager - Product Management, you will have the following:
- Experience in Financial institute with Insurance product knowledge in Life, GI and Medical.
- Ability to understand the as-is process, conduct gap analysis with new system features/functionality and come up with the to-be process.
- Experience developing and maintaining specific procedures consistent with Group's policies and regulatory guidelines
- A minimum of 8 years working experience
- Excellent communication and listening skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,