Project Tax Manager - 8 month contract
HK$40,000.00 - HK$60,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
27 March 2019
Finance and accounting
A leading insurance company is looking for a Project Tax Manager on a contract basis. The candidate will support the regional strategic project and be the primary contact for the tax matters to the project, covering all the tax and indirect tax matter. The right candidate will start immediately!
· Offer unique opportunity to work on regional project with exposure to multiple functional areas across various geographical locations in Asia including Finance, Legal, Treasury and Risk Management
· Assist tax technical researches and analyses in relation to re-domiciliation, demergers, portfolio transfers and other related tax matters for Asian countries
· Coordinate/collate tax input from local country tax and external tax advisers
· Provide support to preparation of internal and external discussions and meetings and the follow up matters.
· Prepare update on development/progress of various tax matters e.g. engagements with tax offices, discussions with relevant internal/external parties.
· Work with local country tax/external tax advisers to meet tax compliance requirement arising from re-domiciliation, demerger or portfolio transfer (e.g. set up of new branches, liquidation of old branches, tax register, tax filings, tax enquiries)
· Maintaining a regular dialogue with stakeholders including PMO and cross functional teams to keep up to date with tax issues during the implementation phase on a timely basis;
· Managing the external tax advisors to effectively deal with the related tax risks and tax negotiations and provide timely tax advice to the PMO
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300