Receptionist 17- 20k- Financial Technology Firm(Investment)
Central and Western District
19 March 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a financial technology (fintech) company headquartered in Hong Kong. They are reinventing traditional financial services by creating seamless mobile lending experiences.
- Provide all general reception duties and office administrative support, such as data entry, filing and other clerical support
- Greeting visitors and handle incoming telephone calls in a professional manner
- Manage daily mails, incoming and outgoing courier and internal mails sorting and distribution
- Ensure office area is organized and presentable
- Manage office equipment, stationary and utility supplies, maintenance and stock keeping
- Assist in various company activities and events
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma holder or above in any disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, English & Chinese Word processing
- Pro-active, mature, responsible, hard-working, willing to learn and a team player
- Attentive to details, well-organized and self-motivated
- Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300