Receptionist / Administrative Assistant 25k
HKD30000 - 40000 / month
Central and Western District
19 February 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a leading venture capital firm focuses on growth stage internet company investments.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience in Administration and Office Support with key responsibilities including:
- Organize and coordinate meeting, travel schedules/itineraries, flight, accommodation and visas for an Investment Partner
- Organize company events, e.g. AGM, investor meetings, CEO meetings company offsite events
- Handle office administration such as secretarial support to management, handle documents/correspondences, filing, records/database maintenance, expense reimbursement, etc.
- Handle other ad-hoc projects
- Very smart, good communication skills, cheerful and hard working
- Fluent in Mandarin and English is a must. Native Mandarin speaker will be an advantage.
- Proficiency of Chinese typing.
- 1-5 years of work experience and with prior experience in related positions or hospitality industry will be an advantage
- With outstanding problem-solving skills and can-do attitude
- Able to multi-task and handle work pressure
- Bachelor degree holder.
- Interested in applying? We're interested in hearing from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300