Admin Assistant, International Bank, 30k
$360000 - 420000 / month
Central and Western District
3 January 2018
Banking and financial services
Our client is a North American Bank, and the role will be responsible for providing a high level of support to the department, completing word/information assignments, maintaining various programs initiated by the department and projecting a favorable image for the bank in all interactions. This position reports directly to the Director & Senior Business Manager.
Provide a high level of administrative support:
- Managing calendars and daily routine
- Handling team travel arrangements and accommodations
- Organizing meetings - booking rooms, scheduling appointments, RSVP list, room preparation, gathering information material, etc.
- Completing assignments accurately, confidentially, within the required deadlines and conducting appropriate follow-up
- Conducting research and organizing mail out of marketing materials and PR literature
- Process expense reports, reconciliation and appropriate follow-up
- Other administrative routine or sundry duties as required (maintain files, correspondence, phone coverage for department)
- Provide Support to Executive Secretary including Receptionist duties and general Administrative tasks
- Compiling memos, letters, presentations and reports
- Acquiring and applying a strong knowledge of computer applications required of the role
- Formatting output as directed and verifying accuracy of output to source documents
- Liaising with both internal and external clients in order to track all relevant information
- Answering the phone in a professional manner
- Directing calls to the appropriate individuals
- Responding to requests for information promptly and accurately
- Greeting visitors to the department
- Excellent English
- Strong PC skills (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Minimum 5-7 yrs of experience in an Administrative assistant or Personal Assistant role.
- Clear communication and good interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach and positive can-do attitude
- Excellent time management , ability and willingness to multitask
- Adaptable to different situations and be able to work in teams
- Positive attitude and willingness in learning the branch operations.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.