Recruitment Consultant - Business Development
Central and Western District
1 April 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is a growing, dynamic Company specialised in recruitment and the first to provide placement services for accounting, finance and information technology professionals.
We have over 360 offices and 12,000 employees worldwide with a presence in Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America.
Are you looking for an established, respected company with years of expertise? Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998.
We are seeking a motived Recruitment Consultant to join our friendly, professional team environment, specializing in Accounting & Finance recruitment.
As a Temp Consultant, you will perform sales and job orders for the Contract & Temporary Division in Robert Half Singapore. Your colleagues in the team will provide support with finding and sharing relevant talent pools.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- You will focus on business development and sales growth
- You will make high volume of calls to clients to build business relationships
- You will develop marketing plans to target clients and strategies to generate relevant job orders
- You will actively generate sales from existing and potential clients
- You will be responsible for building strong business relationship with clients through calls, marketing strategies and visits
- You will document all activities relative to the client discussions in our database
- You will work closely with your colleagues to communicate the requirements of the client's recruitment needs
- You will maintain regular contact with your key accounts ensuring the generation of new and existing leads
- You will build a comprehensive understanding of the Company's brand's and services
- You will develop relationships with customers that are acknowledged by them as being "partnership" based
- You will offer key market intel to your clients, and offer a consultative workforce planning service
- You will adhere to marketing plans/directions set up by the Company
- You will support your colleagues
- You will Keep up to date with trends in Accounting, Finance & Banking environments
- You will exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- You will be adept at negotiating fees
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and be exposed to all facets of our fast paced and dynamic industry. To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have a tertiary qualification
- Be a great team player
- Be goal oriented
- Have experience in a sales or recruitment environment
- Have a strong consultancy background
- Be self-motivated and enjoy team collaboration
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Have perseverance and a positive attitude in dealing with rejection
Are you the person we are looking for? On offer is an attractive salary package, a fun filled working environment and real career progression opportunities.
We are committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
We pride ourselves on our dedication to ensuring a safe work environment and we consistently try to attract, develop and retain the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300