Recruitment Consultant - Permanent Recruitment
Central and Western District
1 April 2019
Internal careers at Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International is a growing, dynamic Company specialised in recruitment and the first to provide placement services for accounting, finance and information technology professionals.
We have over 360 offices and 12,000 employees worldwide with a presence in Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America.
Are you looking for an established, respected company with years of expertise? Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998.
Are you a key contributor to the team dynamic? If so, this is the role for you!
As an end-to-end Consultant, you will focus on offering excellent customer service to both clients and candidates. Our successful applicant will have skills in the following key areas:
- Advertising and Marketing; you will manage the posting of job advertisements, mailer targets, public relations
- Business development; you will develop marketing plans including strategies and target clients
- Delivering on results; generating sales from existing and potential clients including meeting the visit/call targets every month
- Branding; you will build up a comprehensive understanding of the company's products and services
- Documentation; you will produce high quality proposals that are accurate, grammatically correct and effort free
- Database handling; you will always maintain the accuracy and completeness of client and talents information
- Customer service; You will deliver the highest standards of service to customers in line with company policies, maintaining regular contact with your available talent networks as well as notifying unsuccessful applicants where required
- Recruitment; you will evaluate and shortlist top talents by screening, interviewing and reference checking as well as preparing best-practice resumes
- Negotiation; you will negotiate salaries with both successful talent as well as clients to ensure a happy result on all sides.
- Relationship management; you will be highly skilled in establishing and maintaining relationships with all stakeholders including clients, talent, and internally.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and be exposed to all facets of our fast paced and dynamic industry. To be successful in this role, you will provide quality recruitment services to clients and applicants, following Robert Half Global objectives. You will also meet the following standards:
- Have a tertiary qualification
- Can perform well under pressure
- Be able to adapt quickly and have strong multi-tasking skills under tight timelines
- Strong ability to persevere
- Self-motivated with an outgoing yet professional approach
- Driven to succeed and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
Robert Half Hong Kong is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
We pride ourselves on our dedication to ensuring a safe work environment and are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the right people who are highly competent, live our values and actively contribute to our long-term success.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300