Post Date : 20 September 2017
As a resourceful and intelligent professional your focus will be to win new business and creatively source and match candidates with relevant roles.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leverage your industry knowledge to generate new business opportunities
- Work with existing customers to maintain and grow relationships
- Be knowledgeable on hiring trends in the accounting sector
- Embrace technology and sourcing platforms to maximise candidate engagement
- Drive exceptional talent sourcing
You will be trained and developed in our recruitment methodologies and processes that have been the backbone of Robert Half's ongoing success.
Skills & Experience
You will have a passion for developing relationships and the motivation to work in an already high performing team.
- Previous experience in recruitment or Financial Services, Accounting or Technology industry
- Work collaboratively with clients and candidates
- Be able to translate your findings into tangible and successful solutions
- Strong service focus
- Credible communication style
Culture and Benefits
Working with Robert Half provides an opportunity to learn from the best Sales Consultants in the industry. We reward on strong outcomes and are committed to developing a high performing team who deliver results in an ethical and professional manner.
In addition we offer:
- Commission structure well above our competitors
- Quarterly celebrations
- Annual high achievers award in Las Vegas
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your resume through to Elaine Lam by clicking on the apply now button
41 Connaught Road,