Regional Accountant, Prestigious Law Firm
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 17 November 2017
Our client is an international law firm, having a strong global presence and managing the full spectrum of services and operations. They have over 2,000 lawyers located in the world's major financial, business and regulatory centres, spanning in more than 17 counties. They are consistently ranked in the top tier by leading legal and business publications. They are now seeking a financial accountant to join their team.
- Responsible for the monthly accounting close. Key tasks will include, but not limited to, preparation of month-end journal entries, inter-company transaction processing, bank reconciliation and balance sheet reconciliation for 5 APAC countries
- Prepare and analyses monthly/quarterly/annually budgeting reports
- Prepare the cash flow on a monthly basis in order to make sure there is sufficient funding to meet operational needs. He/she will also support the AP processing and the weekly payment run on a needed basis.
- The role will perform accurate daily journal on the cash collection and ensure accurate AR settlement.
- Coordinating and reviewing the monthly management reporting on entity and regional level
- Perform ad hoc tasks as assigned by manager
- University degree and with minimum 3 years of working experience
- Ability to quickly adapt to new financial systems environment.
- Regional exposure is a big plus
- CPA student member
- Stable track record
- Flexible and able to work in dynamic environment
- Good command of both English and Chinese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,