Regional Finance Manager, International Law Firm, 50K
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 18 September 2017
Our Client, which is based in the US, is one of the world's leading legal firm. They have over 2,000 employees worldwide in more than 18 countries. They are now seeking an accounting officer for supporting role.
- Reporting to Financial Director and leading a team of 4
- Manage the day-to-day finance operations for the Asia region, including month-end closing, payroll, accounts payable and cash management;
- Review month-end journal entries, trial balance, month-end balance sheet reconciliations and other month-end reports;
- Track and process incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures on a daily and timely basis.
- Engage in process improvement initiatives and streamline standard operating procedures to increase operational efficiencies;
- Assist in the annual Budget and ad-hoc financial reporting on a needed basis.
- Handle ad-hoc tasks and assignments as required
- Must be stable, proactive and detailed minded
- Small team leading experience
- Audit trained is a big plus
- Open to any industries
- Possess good English communication skills is highly preferable
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,