Regional Financial Controller-up to 45k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 06 September 2017
Our client is a MNC company. They are currently looking for a Regional Financial Controller to join its growing finance team. It is an excellent opportunity to drive growth and efficiency across the business.
- Lead a small finance team
- Prepare management reporting commentary for relevant stakeholders
- Manage the budgeting/forecasting process through consultation and review with management
- Proactively flag commercial issues to management and follow up on actions
- Closely communicate with regional representative office
- University Degree in Accounting/ Finance or related disciplines
- MUST have CPA/ ACCA qualification
- At least 7 years FP&A experiences in sizable or multiple national company, Retail/ pharmaceutical/ FMCG will be highly prefer
- Demonstrate proficiency in spoken and written English and Cantonese, with Mandarin as a plus
- Have strong analytical skills and ability to work with strategic objectives in mind
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,