Regional Internal Auditor
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 05 April 2017
My client is a practice located within Top 5 organization with over 30 locations across the worldwide. Due to increased productivity with the business the opportunity has arisen for a Regional Internal Auditor.
- Responsible for individually completing internal audits of selected areas in the business
- To research and assess how well risk management processes are working and recording the results
- Perform risk assessments on key business activities and using this information to guide what to cover in audits, attend meetings with auditees to develop an understanding of business processes,
- Frequent travel within Asia Pacific to different sites to meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information
- Degree holder in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines with finalist or have a professional accounting bodies
- At least 3 years internal audit experiences from MNC or sizable company
- Demonstrate proficiency in spoken and written Mandarin, English and Cantonese (Other Asian languages will have an advantage!)
- Self-motivation, determinatio0n and confidence in your abilities with excellent problem-solving skills To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Apply Today
41 Connaught Road,