Regional Project Manager (IT Governance)-Insurance -70K
HKD60000 - 70000 / month
Central and Western District
25 February 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a world-renowned Insurance Company. They have recently started a regional project regarding to IFRS17 regulation. We are looking for a Project Manager who comes from application development background with regional insurance project and IT governance experience to join the project as a Project Manager focusing on IT Governance. The project will be implemented across 18 countries in APAC.
- Ensure IT compliance for all project activities and deliverables, e.g. security design & controls, process & reconciliation controls, documentations, etc.
- Define governance model for IT related scope, e.g. system change control procedure, BAU supporting model
- Ensure project audit and parallel run audit requirements are met
- Be the key IT contact point for GO business functions
- Provide technical solution advices to GO business functions
- IT Project Leader for any kinds of projects
- Provide BAU Support
- IT Budget and resources planning
- University graduate major in relevant subject
- 12-year relevant working experience in insurance IT industry, understand individual life insurance application, supporting multi-national company, team leading role, project management role, etc.
- IT system development life cycle, change control governance, testing strategy, business continuity, technology risk
Project Management Skill:
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with stakeholders
- The ability to operate effectively in complex program environment and support multi stakeholder information needs would require:
- excellent communication and negotiation skills
- good problem solving and analytical skills
- Project Management effectiveness and able to motivate internal and external project team members
- Stakeholder satisfaction through high quality project deliverables
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300