Regional Project Manager(System Integration)-Insurance-70k
HKD60000 - 70000 / month
Central and Western District
25 February 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a world-renowned Insurance Company. They have recently started a regional project regarding to IFRS17 regulation. We are looking for a Project Manager who comes from application development background with regional insurance project experience and extensive knowledge in insurance back-office systems to join the project as a Project Manager to lead integration managers across 18 countries in APAC.
- Provide guidance/direction to local BU on all system changes required
- Align local BU implementation activities with the Group level plan
- Ensure the local BU deliveries are meeting scope, quality and timeline
- Coordinate with local BU on IT activities
- Monitor local BU IT activities regularly; provide support and updates to team lead
- Clearly document workstream meetings with LBU
- Report and follow related project issues, risk and action items
- Prepare Workstream documentations using PMO provided tools
- University graduate major in relevant subject
- 8-year relevant working experience in insurance IT industry, understand individual life insurance application and group insurance application, supporting multi-national company, project management role, etc.
Project Management Skill
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with stakeholders
- Position would require substantial interaction as well as management of local BU IT team(s) and/or consulting service providers, developers Technical Teams, etc.
- The ability to operate effectively in a complex program environment and support multi-stakeholder information which require:
- excellent communication and negotiation skills
- prepare presentation decks with excellent writing skill to deliver group office messages to local BU
- good problem solving and analytical skills
- Project Management effectiveness and able to motivate internal and external project team members
- Stakeholder satisfaction through high quality project deliverables
- Fluent spoken English
- Willing and open to travel once in every 2 months
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300