Regional Senior Financial Analyst, Luxury Retial
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 15 February 2017
Our client is looking for a high-caliber Senior Financial Analyst to join their company. More than a job, this brilliant role is the opportunity you have been looking for to take your career to the next level. Collaborating with a talented and high energy team, you will act as a key business partner in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and building up financial model and present insightful findings to management.
- Regional role - looking after more than 10 APAC countries across multiple retail brands
- Work closely with Business Unit heads on forecast and budget planning
- Develop financial models for business development projects
- Conduct comprehensive financial analysis to support BU heads to drive performance
- Being a partner with the business in driving key business goals and initiatives
- Prepare presentation materials for senior management Drive process improvement
- Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- Outstanding experience spanning 3-5 years in FP&A role.
- Open to straight big 4 candidates
- Brilliant problem solving experience through statistical analysis or with large data sets such as in derivatives, structured finance or business analytics.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and computer skills.
- High level of proficiency in Excel.
- Experience in SAP is a plus
- Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road