Regulatory Project Manager-MNC Bank-up to $100K
HKD60000 - 100000 / month
Central and Western District
6 March 2019
A multi-national bank is urgently looking for a Regulatory Project Manager, initially on a 12 months contract.
As a Project Manager, you will be:
- Working with regional CTR team to plan, track, monitor and report on progress of treasury reporting activity in all in-scope countries and entities
- Working with regional teams in LOBs, IT, Tax, Business Services, to resolve issues as they arise, and clearly communicate solutions and workarounds to affected parties while following the control framework
- Working with colleagues in the countries, and following up on their behalf with Tax SMEs, to resolve issues relating to tax reporting and technical challenges, adherence to control framework, anticipating difficulties and thinking of solutions. Follow up on progress made and provide support on the use of various control tools
- Understand, master, and then propagate and support the use of various control tools by persons involved in treasury reporting in the regional office as well as in the countries.
- Work with colleagues in the Group, Region and Countries to report progress on reporting
- At least 10 years of solid project management experience
- Regulatory project experience
- Domain knowledge of Client Tax Reporting topics (FATCA & CRS)
- Experience of delivery of projects in banking
- Fluency in English essential
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300