Reputable bank Collateral Manager - Global Markets 50k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 25 January 2017
Here is a rare opportunity to join a highly respected company that values innovation and creativity, with a focus on excellence and achievement. Ongoing expansion has seen an exciting collateral management role become available. Reporting to the Head of Operations, this outstanding position will give you the opportunity to focus on a variety of aspects of Margining with regards to OTC plus an expansion of your skill set through exposure to other areas such as Repo, OTC and FX.
Liaising closely with internal and external partners, you will be responsible for ensuring all margin calls are issued by required cut-offs daily, and respond to all margin calls received in an accurate and timely manner. Your brilliance with numbers will shine as you lead daily reconciliations and ensure all breaks are cleared accordingly and all payments have been processed daily. Your eye for detail will be an outstanding asset in OTC investigations including actioning any expired documents, reviewing and actioning errors and warnings, and updating any new agreements. Tap into your problem solving capabilities as you report any disputes and look for resolutions with the business and client.
Your Skills & Experience
- Brilliant experience in middle office operations spanning at least 8 years.
- Excellent working knowledge of OTC derivatives, banking operations, and an impressive understanding of the market and current regulatory changes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships at all levels as well as solid management experience
- Outstanding attention to detail as well as an ability to view the bigger picture.
- Exceptional ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise effectively in an energising environment.
- Special collaborative skills to work and contribute as part of a team.
- Ability to overcome obstacles and maintain a positive approach in difficult and challenging market conditions
You have amassed an impressive track record to date. Now you are ready to take the new step in your career, with an elite company that will expand your skill set and provide valuable exposure to a range of exciting projects. You relish a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and your exceptional creative flair lets you generate new ideas and re-engineer processes to create more control or efficiency.
What's on offer?
- An exciting opportunity to develop your skill set across a diverse and challenging role.
- The inspiration and support of an energetic and highly professional team.
- A dynamic work environment where your contribution will be valued and rewarded.
- An employer committed to work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road