Asset Management Transfer Agency Associate 40-46k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 19 May 2017
Due to business growth an opportunity has arisen to join a market leading Asset Manager. They are now looking for a bright and collaborative Transfer Agency Associate to join their team in Hong Kong.
The role :
- Manage resources to ensure all outstanding queries are resolved in a timely manner, emphasizing the importance of quality customer service, including regular contact with clients
- Work as an effective team member with other internal providers to meet our ultimate client service deliverables and oversee the preparation and presentation of Key Performance Indicators as required
- Act as a point of escalation for clients with issues or concerns and manage these issues to resolution, with consideration for the internal escalation policy
- Ensure that specialist knowledge is kept current and disseminated as appropriate and be aware of possible future developments and trends
- Proactively identify and act on opportunities to improve current processes to meet the changing requirements of customers, to improve efficiency, or to reduce risk
- Communicate relevant information as appropriate up and down the line and escalate where necessary
- Prepare and properly distribute management information as required and analyse the information to assist in managing both clients and resources
- Attend and actively participate in all team meetings, ensuring communication is open
- Ensure procedures are operationally sound with an emphasis on risk reduction and compliance issues, that they are in place for all tasks and that they are adhered to
- Promote a positive working environment and good levels of team morale
- Represent the organisation to external partners such as clients, potential clients and vendors in a professional manner
- Ensure an awareness of and adherence to the key TA controls at all times
- Understand the risk environment within the department and manage appropriately handle, manage and initiate change in the department.
- Strong experience in transfer agency operations
- Strong Equity and licensed fund knowledge.
- Hands on experience in various Middle Office/Back Office applications.
- Good analytical, presentation skills and business acumen.
- Self motivated with good interpersonal skills and good communication skills.
- Minimum 5 years experience within Custodian Operations.
- University degree.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,