Research Associate, 50k
$50000 - 50000 / month
Central and Western District
2 October 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is an American Organization, specialising within Management Consulting.
This role is located in Hong Kong and will support Hong Kong Clients, responsible for managing and executing primary research deliverables. They will help drive the business model and develop their segments client base through close coordination with senior members of the research team and work directly with clients to fulfil their needs.
Provide a high level of administrative support:
- Support the client facing team. The Senior Research Associate will provide project support to the client facing team who manage multiple projects on a day-to-day basis.
- Facilitating educational interactions between Council Members and clients, enable clients to make more informed and confident investment decisions.
- The Senior Research Associate is tasked with fulfilling time sensitive research requests by analysing client requests, and building and qualifying primary populations of topic experts.
- Most client/expert interactions consist of telephone consultations but also may consist of surveys, research travel programs, and in-depth engagements.
- Senior Associate is responsible for supporting the client facing team organise and host small group conversations
- Developing relationships with respected thought leaders across sectors, as well as recruiting new senior executives and leading consultants through research, networking, and direct outreach.
- The Senior Research Associate will be working towards gaining responsibility of developing relationships with clients, who are primarily leading investment professionals across APAC. This relationship development will stem from in-person client meetings, project execution, and telephone interactions.
- The Senior Research Associate is expected to work closely with our Sales and Business Development team and other research professionals to develop customized products for clients.
- Interest in financial industry
- Bachelor's degree, or above
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
- Fluency in an additional Asian language (Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Bahasa or Thai) is preferred but not a pre-requisite
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in client-facing, account management or analyst roles in relevant industries such as banking, business services, market research, consultancies and financial services, etc., plus significant ongoing curiosity about trends and personalities in the project-related sector
- Demonstrated performance and business judgment, in some or all of the following areas:
- Sales, negotiation, or networking with high-end professionals; and/or
- Business development, corporate development, product development,
- Product management
- Ability to identify best match/solution of requests/questions and to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Successful track record working in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong21st Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road, Central, Hong Kong Island
Central, Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300