Recruiting Specialist - Resource Management
$20000 - 50000 / month
Central and Western District
14 December 2018
Jobs at Robert Half
- Work with internal teams to ensure fulfilment of open positions and upcoming resourcing needs
- Source candidates and collaborate with internal team to organise and expedite interview / recruitment process
- Conduct background check for successful candidates
- Quarterly review of supply and demand forecasts
- Resolving staffing/scheduling escalations
- Experience balancing conflicting priorities and managing multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work with a range of stakeholders (ideally virtually)
- Able to remain confident under pressure
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Fluent verbal communication as well as written English.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300