$20000 - 45000 / month
Central and Western District
February 15, 2018
- Ensure overall demand is staffed with the right people within the timelines and in a cost effective manner
- Work with client project teams to ensure fulfillment of open positions and future resourcing needs
- Quarterly review of supply and demand forecasts
- Recommend actions with business leaders to appropriately size the Resource Pool to balance supply with demands and meet chargeability and other metrics
- Manage demand working closely projects and updating internal scheduling systems
- Monitor/escalate roll off details by project to increase accuracy of roll off data and response rates
- Attending new business/client leadership meetings to develop sourcing strategies/understand pipeline
- Shaping and optimizing project resource plan
- Identifying resourcing risks and building resourcing plans to meet anticipated demand
- Resolving staffing/scheduling escalations
- Experience balancing conflicting priorities and managing multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work with a range of stakeholders (ideally virtually)
- Strong proven Relationship Management skills: ability to liaise with senior executives.
- Understand and appreciate a project's perspective on unfilled demand, and be able to communicate status, challenges, action/support needed from the project and resource pool in order to fill demand.
- Able to remain confident under pressure and work with project teams and resource pools collaboratively to address issues.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Fluent verbal communication as well as written English.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.