Risk Manager, Asset Management
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 27 January 2017
Our client is an Asset Management firm with an expanding workforce, and your exceptional skills are needed for Risk Management. With a streamlined organization this company is set for growth, and here is an exciting opportunity to be part of a business that continually invests in its employees by providing ongoing training, networking and mobility.
As a direct reporter to the Head of Risk Management you will serve as a team member under the Risk & Compliance Department to strengthen the Risk and Control functions across all business lines.
- Produce risk management reports and perform risk monitoring
- Review, formulate, and implement risk management framework, risk policies and procedures
- Liaise with different stakeholders and provide support on risk, control & compliance matters
- Identify and recommend control measures to ensure adequate controls and procedures are in place
- Participate in risk related projects
- University graduate with degree in Law, Finance, Business or related disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years or above of Risk Management/ Control/ Auditing or related work experience in financial institutions
- Strong analytical and detail-oriented mindset
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-tasking with good time management skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,