RPA Developer - Leading start-up, 25k - 32k
$25,000.00 - $32,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
13 March 2019
Our client is a start-up consultancy firm who is now aggressively expanding in Hong Kong.
As an RPA Developer your responsibilities will be the following:* Collecting user requirements and working together with system analysts.
* Monitoring the changes during development or testing phase while keeping the project specifications intact.
* Designing, developing, testing the automation workflows and supporting the implementation of the RPA solution.
* Documenting and recording process details, working closely with the engagement team in implementing/testing the solution as well as maintenance/change control of existing artifacts.
* Developing, configuring programs, scripts and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
* Degree holder in Computer Science or a related discipline.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300