RPA Developer - MNC - Contract - Up to 48k
HK$18,000.00 - HK$48,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
18 July 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
As an Automation Developer, your key responsibilities will include:
- Setting up, designing, developing and testing automation solutions using latest automation technologies - RPA Tools such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Win Automation, Workfusion, Kofax Kapow.
- Participating in various types of interviews, meetings or workshops to understand and collect user requirements.
- Planning and participating in deployment of RPA tools' components in the enterprise architecture and support building demo/POC/Pilot automation use cases.
- Supporting and participating in testing activities for automation solutions.
- Providing technical advice on solution design considerations for performance, scalability, availability, maintainability etc.
- Creating and maintaining technical design documentation to support automation development.
- Accurately analyzing and estimating the development effort and assess feasibility of solutions.
- Quickly learning and applying new automation technologies to automate business processes.
- Knowledge of RPA (Robotic Process Automation), Process Re-engineering, Process Transformation, Software: Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath
- Minimum 5 years of experience in application design, development and management.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in architecting enterprise/cloud-based solutions.
- At least 1 years of experience in architecting Robotic Process Automation (RPA) implementations with in-depth expertise in any one of the leading RPA platforms: UIPath, Automation Anywhere, BluePrism etc.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant RPA consulting experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in leading and managing high-performing consulting teams.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- In-depth design and implementation knowledge in business process automation and transformation.
- In-depth domain expertise in at least one of the following industries: Banking, Insurance, Retail, Consumer Products or Telecommunications.
- Proficiency in information security and compliance regulations.
- Ability to work independently, support client engagements.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills allowing effective collaboration with developers, operations and business.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300