RPA Developer (UIPath) - Top Investment Bank - 35k
$28000 - 35000 / month
Central and Western District
27 March 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a top-tier Investment Bank. We've been working closely with them in a list of Anti-money Laundering automation projects across Asia Pacific in the 2 years. We are looking for a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer with at least 2 years of development experience (any programming language which does not limit to Java/ VB.Net/ .Net) and about 1 year of RPA development experience. Previous work experience in financial institute is not required.
- To provide daily functional and technical support for robotics project delivery.
- Understanding the business requirement, documentation, solution design and automation application development QA - Delivery and maintenance
- Need to work independently in liaison with Operations and IT teams (local and overseas)
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2 years IT working experience with developer background
- Hands-on experience in .Net programming (preferable), Java or VB.net
- Strong Documentation skill
- Development experience in UIPath OR any RPA tools is mandatory
- Proactive and quick learner, independent and proven ability to work under tight target and pressure
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300