Sales Support Administrator/ 20k/ Welcome Fresh grad
HK$20,000.00 - HK$22,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
11 July 2019
Banking and financial services
Our client is a global leading consultancy firm with over 345 locations worldwide, it's listed by Fortune Magazine as one of the "World's Most Admired Companies" to work with.
- Act as primary support to a team of Sales Consultants and other branch office personnel
- Entering Candidate information
- Answer and respond to/route telephone inquiries as appropriate
- Check divisional mailboxes and direct mail as appropriate
- Review jobs and approve for upload to websites
- Order office supplies
- Organize and attend business events and branch functions
- Maintain electronic candidate information
- Ensure conference rooms/front of the house are maintained to a high standard
- Cover receptionist duties as required, which includes managing client interview process, booking couriers and taxis, greeting visitors, coordinating candidate testing.
- Other ad hoc duties as requested.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Possess a pleasant and professional manner on both the telephone and in person when greeting visitors
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Capable of working calmly and with resilience in a high pressure, fast-paced environment.
- A team-player
Interested in applying? We'd love to hear from you! Simply click on the apply button below and submit your CV. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days in which we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300