SAP / Mobile Developer(iOS / Android)-Insurance-Up to 38k
$15000 - 38000 / month
Central and Western District
22 May 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
As a Mobile Developer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Customizing, enhancing and maintaining mobile application systems
- Systems analysis, design and coding of mobile application systems.
- Provide system support on more complex user enquiries and production problems
- Lead and guide developers to complete assigned jobs and provide day-to-day system support
- Assist programmers and analyst programmer on project management, team management and vendor management
- Provide consultancy to business with the latest mobile App technologies/trends for supporting strategic business growth.
- Provide on-going support/enhancements on the current mobile App(s) now in production.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years hands-on mobile App design and development experience with track record of success on business commercial use, native iOS/Android.
- Solid knowledge in React/Angular, Ruby experience is a plus.
- Cantonese is a must.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300