HK$25,000.00 - HK$25,000.00 / month
Central and Western District
20 August 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a FinTech organisation headquartered in Hong Kong, and has business across mobile lending and virtual banking as well. They are pioneering the financial services industry by creating digital experiences across financial services and offering solutions for individual customers.
They are situated in Sheung Wan, Hong Kong and are looking for someone who is motivated and dynamic, to work in an up and coming industry. Supporting senior management, this role will require travel and calendar management, taking minutes, and also assisting on admin duties, including managing office equipment, inventory, and stock keeping.
- To provide secretarial and administrative support to C-level Executives.
- To manage executive's calendars and meeting schedules.
- To organize business meetings, taking minutes and appointments.
- To handle travel booking, including hotels and ground transportation.
- Manage office equipment, stationary and utility supplies, maintenance and stock keeping
- Assist in various company activities and events
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
- Higher Diploma or above.
- Minimum 5 years' secretarial experience with 5 years or above to support senior executive.
- Good English and Cantonese.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proactive, detail-oriented, responsible with high flexibility.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island
hk +852 3653 7300