Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 26 May 2017
Our client is an international financial service group. They are looking for an experienced Security Analyst who has hands on experience and financial service/banking background.
Manage security projects: Information Classification; Infrastructure Vulnerabilities; Policies & Procedures and IT Strategic Planning
- Update project management/risk management systems
- Regular reports to stakeholders and management
- Visit overseas office and conduct security assessments.
- Review and advice on security weaknesses & vulnerabilities
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- Expertise in Security/ Audit procedures
- Certificates of CISA/CISM/CISSP
- Project management certification such as PMP/PRINCE2 are preferred
- Thorough knowledge in ISO/IEC 27000-series
- Outstanding experience with regulatory requirements and compliance such as HKMA and MAS
- Impressive understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and NIST risk management.
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Native/ nearly native English, Cantonese/Mandarin. Knowledge of other Asian languages is a plus.
- Positive and can-do attitude that enables you to work under pressure
- At least 2 years of related experience; preferably in Big 4 IT Audit or Security vendors background
- Willing to travel for business
- Strong organization and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent customer service and time management skills
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,