Senior Accountant - 12 month contract - 26k - 32k HKD
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 27 June 2017
This is the opportunity you've been waiting for to join a publicly listed company and further develop your skills as a Senior Accountant. Our client is an industry leader with a strong capital base, clear plans for growth and a commitment to building an outstanding team of professionals. This role offers exceptional career rewards, with exposure to a fast-paced environment where your talent and experience will be both challenged and rewarded. We are looking for someone with outstanding forecasting skills and business insights, who will thrive in an energising environment as part of a highly talented team committed to success.
This role will draw on your complete skill set as you undertake a diverse range of responsibilities including provision of monthly management reports, business analyses and providing support to the broader accounting team. Let your analytical skills shine as you contribute to planning, budgeting and forecasting. Your brilliant communication and collaborative skills are critical to liaise with divisional heads for performance analysis, yet you have the flexibility to compile ad hoc analysis as requested. Tap into your impressive knowledge of system requirements as you play a role in accounting system migration and implementation.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field
- Additional certification as HKICPA or ACCA
- Excellent experience spanning at least 3 years, ideally with Big 4 training
- Brilliant skills in MS Office and Chinese word processing
- Strong command of English and Mandarin
Your will have exceptional technical skills with the business know-how to provide insightful analysis for strategic planning. You relish a rapidly changing environment that allows you to work across multiple areas, with the organisational skills to seamlessly handle multiple tasks. You are passionate about accuracy and the quality of your work, with the confidence to collaborate with business leader's right across the company. Your creative flair lets you see beyond the numbers to offer innovative suggestions to further improve the accounting and reporting process and support business growth.
What's on offer?
- The prestige of a publicly listed company
- A rare opportunity to develop your skill set and professional experience across a broad range of functions
- The energy and drive of a talented team
- Participation in a diverse array of special projects
- A clear career path backed by an excellent program of professional development and mentoring
- A workplace where initiative and innovation are rewarded and work-life balance is actively promoted
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,