Senior Analyst (Insurance Web Applications)
$300000 - 420000 / month
Central and Western District
14 December 2017
IT and technology
A largest global life insurance company in the world. Headquartered in Tokyo with over 20,000 employees over 45 countries.
1 Technical duties:
- Design, develop technology components to meet business goals;
- Design and implement integration interfaces to ensure every Insurance Life-product's applications and systems are orchestrated and operated per design;
- Be able to provide technical advices on business requirements gathering;
2 Vendors Management:
- Be able to listen to client's needs and translate technical requirement;
- Responsible for supervising and monitoring the IT web applications projects;
- Be able to be the first contact point to deal and coordinate with local and global vendors for projects development;
- Maintain the IT governance policies and standards
- User problems troubleshooting.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- At least 3 years of experiences in Web Applications & Multithreading;
- Knowledge of "Insurance life products" domain;
- Experience in System Integration and Web Service such as SOAP, REST;
- Proficient in technical programming languages such as C#.NET / JAVA / SQL;
- Strong understanding of implementing solutions involving relational databases and SQL;
- Exceptional communication skills to convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.