Senior Analyst Programmer, ASP.net, 25-35k, Finance
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 01 March 2017
Technology doesn't change the world - people do, and our client is looking for your outstanding skills as a Senior Analyst Programmer to complete a team of talented professionals who make a real difference every day. If you actively look for creative solutions to a problem, and you're passionate about developing new mobile platforms, this could be the opportunity you've been looking for to grow your career.
- Responsible for customizing, enhancing and maintaining application systems
- Responsible for systems analysis and design
- Provide system support on more complex user enquiries and production problems
- Lead and guide developers to complete assigned jobs and provide day-to-day system support
- Assist IT Managers/SSAs on project management, team management and vendor management
- Establish quality assurance processes and testing strategies
To be considered for this role, you will need to have the following:
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology with at least 3 - 5 years of experience in system design, development and support within sizable multinational organization. Solid knowledge in ASP.Net, MVC and Azure Cloud is highly preferred. Sound experience in bank end system support and development is a must. Excellent command in English and Cantonese is highly preferred. You must be immediately available or in short notice
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road