Senior Analyst Programmer (C#.Net) - Top-Tier Bank 28 - 33k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 06 October 2017
Our client is one of the most established Chinese Bank in the world, they have been in the field for over a hundred years. They are also one of the earliest Chinese banks established in the United States.
They are currently looking for a developer with at least 3 years of development experience to join their Securities and Risk Management team to work on their securities trading system. This role is open for candidates from any industry background. They are looking for a person with solid development skills in ASP.Net and MSSQL as well as passion in joining banking and finance.
As a Senior Analyst Programmer, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting business analysis and applications programming for systems development projects in Securities system and Risk Management system team
- Developing and supporting Operation Risk Management systems
- SIT and UAT cycle support on Securities Trading systems
- Designing SIT test plan and test cases
- Reviewing deliverables from vendor
- Providing user acceptance test and production support
- Developing system documentation
- University graduate preferably in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of system development experience
- Hands-on development skills in ASP.Net 4.0 (Visual Studio 2008 and above); C# development in MSSQL
- Knowledge on securities trading and securities settlement operation is not required
- Good command of BOTH spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Good team player, self-motivated and multi-task oriented
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,