Senior Analyst Programmer (JAVA / J2EE ) F.S - Contract-30k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 17 February 2017
Our client is an instantly recognizable MNC banking business with a very strong reputation and brand here in APAC and wider global markets. Due to the rapid company expansion, he is currently looking for a senior analyst programmer.
As a Senior Analyst Programmer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Participate in business analysis, system design, development, testing and implementation.
- Responsible for application development projects of Online Banking and Enterprise Service Bus systems.
- Provide production support and maintenance with relevant parties including business users and vendors.
- Review the deliverables from vendor.
- Provide support to user acceptance test
- Prepare system documentations
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- University graduate preferably in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years' experience on application development in banking project.
- Hands-on development skills in JavaEE (EJB, JMS), XML, PL/SQL, C++/C
- Solid experience in WebSphere products (MQ, App Server, Message Broker, Integration Bus), AIX, Oracle, MSSQL, WebLogic and Spring framework
- Previous experience in Enterprise Service Bus (middleware/channel) system would be an advantage.
- Immediate available is an absolute advantage.
- Responsible, self-motivated, detail-oriented with positive working attitude and a good team player.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road