Senior Analyst Programmer (JAVA) - Top Tier Bank - 30-35K
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 18 October 2017
Our client is a top-tier bank with branches across the globe providing a list of different financial products. They are currently hiring a Senior Analyst Programmer that focuses on Java application development with previous experience in banking related projects.
This person will work in Online Banking development team to work on a list of regional development projects.
As a Senior Analyst Programmer, you will be expected to:
- Participate in business analysis, system design, development, testing and implementation.
- Responsible for application development projects of Online Banking and Enterprise Service Bus systems.
- Provide production support and maintenance with relevant parties including business users and vendors.
- Review the deliverables from vendor.
- Provide support to user acceptance test
- Prepare system documentations
- Report to (Senior) Systems Analyst
- University graduate preferably in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' experience on application development in banking project.
- Hands-on development skills in JavaEE (EJB, JMS), XML, PL/SQL, C++/C
- Solid experience in WebSphere products (MQ, App Server, Message Broker, Integration Bus), AIX, Oracle, MSSQL, WebLogic and Spring framework
- Previous experience in Enterprise Service Bus (middleware/channel) system would be an advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Solid interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, responsible, good problem solving skill and able to work independently
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,