Senior Analyst Programmer (JAVA) - Top Tier Bank -35K
$35000 - 35000 / month
Central and Western District
20 February 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a top-tier bank with branches across the globe providing a list of different financial services. They are currently working on a billion-dollar Core Banking Development Project and looking for a Java developer with experience in middleware systems, such as WebSphere, WebLogic, JSP, etc. to join their java development team to work on a list of different billion-dollar banking development projects
As a Senior Analyst Programmer, you will be expected to:
- Conduct business analysis and applications programming for systems development on WebSphere/Weblogic/JSP, etc.
- Prepare and execute test plan and scripts for system integration test
- Provide user acceptance test and production support
- Conduct project implementation
- Develop system documentation
- Provide coaching to junior team members and lead programmers, contractors and/or vendors to complete assignments
- Liaison with Head Quarter and Local supports (including System & Business) for collaboration projects
- University graduate preferably in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of development experience
- Hands on development skills in Java, JEE, jQuery, .NET, EJB, JMS and XML
- Experience in WebSphere, Weblogic, JSP, etc.
- Familiar with database MS SQL, Oracle
- Solid interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Open to developers from all backgrounds with the above development skills/experience
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.