Senior Analyst Programmer (.net) -Contract-Insurance - 32k
$32000 - 32000 / month
Central and Western District
September 6, 2018
IT and technology
Our client is an instantly recognizable firm with a very strong reputation and brand within finance sector. Due to a period of change within the organisation, a number of positions have opened up within IT operations.
As a Senior Analyst Programmer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Customizing, enhancing and maintaining application systems
- Systems analysis, design and coding of application systems.
- Provide system support on more complex user enquiries and production problems
- Assist SSA/SAs on project management, team management and vendor management
- Degree in Computer Science or IT related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in C#, ASP.NET, MSSQL.
- Experience Web Design, or mobile app development is a plus
- Knowledge in insurance or customer facing is a plus, but not mandatory
- Willing to learn and self-motivated
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
If you would like to know more information, please contact Suki Wu at 3653 7300.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.