Senior Analyst Programmer (.net) - Insurance - 35k
$35000 - 35000 / month
Central and Western District
5 December 2018
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is an instantly recognizable firm with a very strong reputation and brand within finance sector. Due to a period of change within the organisation, a number of positions have opened up within IT operations.
As a Senior Analyst Programmer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Customizing, enhancing and maintaining application systems
- Systems analysis, design and coding of application systems.
- Provide system support on more complex user enquiries and production problems
- Assist SSA/SAs on project management, team management and vendor management
- Degree in Computer Science or IT related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in C#, ASP.NET, MSSQL.
- Knowledge in insurance or customer facing is a plus, but not mandatory
- Willing to learn and self-motivated
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
If you would like to know more information, please contact Suki Wu at 3653 7300.
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300