Senior Analyst Programmer / Systems Analyst (AS400),35-40K
$420000 - 480000 / month
Central and Western District
9 January 2018
IT and technology
Our client is a top-tier Chinese Bank with over 10,000 branches and 300,000 staff members worldwide offering a wide range of banking products and services to hundreds of millions of personal and corporate customers.
They are currently working on a billion-dollar Core Banking Development project and looking for an AS400 developer (SAP/SA level) to their development team offering an attractive salary package.
As an AS400 Senior AP/Systems Analyst, you will be expected to:
- Analyze existing reports / download files from legacy AS/400 system
- Prepare program specification / functional specification for the replacement project of legacy core banking system
- Co-ordinate with Head Office development team of New Generation System, EIS Team and other teams for cross-team development work
- Perform system configuration, unit testing and System integration Testing (SIT) according to the functional specifications
- Support User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Work with team members and change control team for program migration
- Provide production support such as system enhancements
- University graduate preferably in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of working experience on application development / analysis preferably in banking or finance industry
- Hands on development experience in AS/400 RPG/400, CL/400, RDBMS (Oracle 11g), SQL, PL/SQL
- Good interpersonal, communication skills and self-motivated
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.