Senior Analyst Programmer(JAVA)-Top Tier Bank-30-35K
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 20 November 2017
Our client is a top-tier bank with branches across the globe providing a list of different financial services. If you are interested in innovative application development projects in banking industry and possess development experience in Java, Websphere/Weblogic, MQ, etc. This is the job for you.
This position will be placed in a regional eBanking development team to work on a list of digital projects. The first project will be about electronic payment application development, i.e. ApplePay, WechatPay, etc.
As a Senior Analyst Programmer, you will be expected to:
- Participate in business analysis, system design, development, testing and implementation.
- Responsible for application development projects of Online Banking and Enterprise Service Bus systems.
- Provide production support and maintenance with relevant parties including business users and vendors.
- Review the deliverables from vendor.
- Provide support to user acceptance test
- Prepare system documentations
- Report to (Senior) Systems Analyst
- University graduate preferably in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience on application development in banking project.
- Hands-on development skills in JavaEE (EJB, JMS), XML, PL/SQL
- Solid experience in WebSphere products (MQ, , Integration Bus), AIX, Oracle, MSSQL, WebLogic and Spring framework
- Previous experience in Enterprise Service Bus (middleware/channel) system would be an advantage.
- Previous development or project experience in WeChat Payment will be an absolute advantage
- Candidates from IT vendor house career background will also be considered
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Solid interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, responsible, good problem solving skill and able to work independently
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,