Director of IT Security - Leading Bank, HKD60-70k
HKD60000 - 70000 / month
Central and Western District
14 March 2019
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is a leading financial services firm with a very strong reputation and brand here in APAC and wider global markets.
As a Director of IT Security, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop strategies for the protection of computer systems and networks efficiently and cost effectively supporting the prescribed cybersecurity objectives
- Plan and implement adequate preventive, detection and control measures, including installing and using software for data encryption and firewalls
- Configure and support security tools such as firewalls, anti-virus software, patch management systems, etc.
- Establish policy / mechanism to conduct vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Lead the incident response mechanism and drive the analysis of security incidents
- Develop and implement cybersecurity policies and procedures for employees and others with access to computer, network and data systems including training and promotion on cybersecurity awareness
- Analyze industry trends and cyber threats and make recommendation to Senior Management for improving risk posture
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information security or related area.
- At least 6 years' experience in IT security for financial service industry or its related industry
- Hands-on experience in ISO27001 and Cybersecurity strategy formulation and control measure implementation.
- Holder of IT Security certifications such as CISSP/CISA/CISM/ CISP-HK. Candidate with other qualification such as GPEN/ GXPN/ GIAC is an advantage
- Solid people management skills (experience in leading team is a must)
- Fluent English and Chinese
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.
Hong Kong9th Floor, Nexxus Building
41 Connaught Road
Hong Kong Island +852 3653 7300