Senior AP Accountant, Retail , 30-34k
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 20 February 2017
We are looking for your exceptional Accounts Payable skills. Our client is a leading growth-focused company offering a dynamic work environment and a true career path. You will enjoy extensive professional training and development to reach your full potential as an integral part of a rapidly growing team. You will report to the Accounting Manager and have opportunity for career growth and quick advancement within this high energy department.
Your primary responsibility is to ensure all payments are processed in timely manner without frauds. Enjoy a wealth of variety as you match and batch code, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process cheques. Your brilliant organisational skills and ability to multi-task allow you to sort, log, photocopy, and file invoices, cheques, and other documents. You can work independently to verify, log and mail cheques, including expediting special handling. This role also offers plenty of scope for involvement in special projects that let you showcase your broad skill set.
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Commerce or related field.
- HKICPA qualified or finalist
- Extraordinary experience in an A/P role spanning at least 4 years.
- Brilliant skills in MS Excel.
- Special client focus to provide excellent service to business partners.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships with a variety of suppliers.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Prior supervisory experience
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,