Senior Associate, General Compliance, Commercial Banking
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 19 April 2017
Our client is a reputable, multi- faceted banking group in APAC region, and your exceptional skills are needed for Compliance function. With a streamlined organization this company is set for growth, and here is an exciting opportunity to be part of a business that continually invests in its employees by providing ongoing training, networking and mobility.
You will serve as a team member under General Compliance Department to assist on a wide range of compliance related tasks in the banking group.
- Conduct compliance monitoring according to the guidelines of regulations and of the banking group
- Support SFC and HKMA licensing matters
- Prepare compliance training materials and coordinate for training related matters
- Promote compliance culture and participate on compliance related projects
- Degree holder in Accounting or Law, with relevant professional qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of relevant compliance experience in banking industry
- Solid knowledge of regulatory Ordinances issued by HKMA and SFC
- Excellent command in spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin included)
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road