Senior Business Analyst (60K-80K) 6 mths rolling contract
Location : Central and Western District
Post Date : 02 August 2017
Our client is one of the most prestigious banking groups providing a large range of products and services for individual customers and companies. Due to an ongoing expansion, our client is currently looking Business Analysts that have experiences in retail banking related projects
The key responsibilities for this role is to:
- Drive and execute regulatory reporting projects to deploy a vendor tool regionally
- Chair meetings with internal stakeholders and peers
- Meet with, and obtain requirements from the business users to gather and analyse end user requirements through interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, task and work-flow analysis
- Familiar with working in an agile environment
- Assist with the production of technical specifications to communicate user requirements in technical terms to analyst programmers/project team
- Assist with the development of functional specifications that design and document desired outcome of system enhancement/development
- Perform user acceptance testing and co-ordinate business verification testing to ensure overall efficiency, functionality and user friendliness of system enhancement/development
- Record and document system testing and changes
- Provide data analysis and reporting as required
To be consider for this role, the candidate should have:
- Undergraduate degree.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Business Analyst role, with experience in regulatory reporting projects
- Familiar with working in Agile framework
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is required.
- Experience in dealing with Vendors and external service providers
- Management consultant background is an advantage
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
41 Connaught Road,